Thursday, April 22, 2010

So... Close...

After a couple of late nights and some fancy computer help from Bret, I think I am done with my portfolio class.  I have to go in tomorrow, print a few things out in the library, and give a presentation, but I hope I'm done.  Also, I'm waiting on paperwork to be returned from my internship that of course I put off until the very last second, and I'm a bit worried about that getting faxed in on time.  No internship paperwork = no graduation...

In addition I will be running around the school like a crazy person trying to get all of my graduation paperwork filled out, signed, and finalized by the 15 different people who need to contribute because, of course, I couldn't have possibly done any of this in the past 10 weeks, I had to wait until my last day of class to do everything.

The good news is, my portfolio looks fancy and professional (at least I think so; I hope my teacher and my grade agree), and the end of my schooling is within reach.  At the end of all this, the only thing I'm interested in is sleeping.

In less than 2 weeks, Bryan and I will be moving This makes me nervous because I will officially be full term, which means that Connor could come at any time.  If he can just stay in long enough for us to get our bed, his bassinet, changing table, and pack and play assembled in the new place, I'll be happy.  If the rest of the house in in boxes, so be it, but I at least want his stuff ready.  Also, I need to have the car seat base installed and our hospital bag packed, but of course I don't know when I'll do any of that.

Right now he just needs to keep cooking so I can get everything ready (I'm sure that if I go past my due date that statement will come back to bite me in the butt).  The good news is, Bryan and I found a pediatrician that we really like, and I think we'll be happy with him.

Ok, it's after 3 in the morning and I'm exhausted.  I'll hopefully get a decent amount of sleep so I'm not a zombie during my presentation, and I fully plan on going to bed early tomorrow.

I can't wait until Bryan and I have an outside baby that I can give updates on; I'm sure it will be much more interesting than my current tales of procrastination.  Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.