Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Poor Feet!

Yesterday was a fun day, even though I was busy.  I woke up and went shopping with my friend, Jessica.  She's pregnant and due with a little girl 2 days before me, so it's nice to have someone who is at the same stage I am.  We went to Target, Babies R Us, JoAnns, and Kohl's, and by the time she dropped me off at home we were both exhausted, and our feet hurt.  I got a new sports bra at Target (one that will be good for nursing), a nursing tank at Babies R Us to wear to the hospital, and yarn at JoAnns.

After hanging out for a while at home with Bryan, we met up with my mom, brother, sister, niece, and nephew for dinner.  We went to a Chinese buffet, and ended up taking an hour and a half to eat between multiple trips for food and trading kid duties.  We were there a long time, but we all got our fill, and it was fun.  The people in my family (with the exception of my brother) are crab leg challenged, so there were bits of crab meat and shell flying around our table, and I was just trying to avoid letting any land in my purse or down my shirt.  I was constantly dodging crab, and I don't even eat seafood!!

After dinner, Bryan, my mom, and I went on a walk around our neighborhood that was about a mile long (I had changed my shoes, because the sandals I was wearing all day just weren't going to cut it).  It was nice and relaxing, and the weather was awesome.  When we got back home I was EXHAUSTED.  I took a shower, and Bryan and I went to bed at 10:30 or 11, which is very early for us.  Usually my bedtime is around 12:30 or 1:30, and Bryan can be anywhere from 2:30 to 4 in the morning.  I liked the walk we took, and I want to start doing that as often as we can; some nice light, non-strenuous exercise, and time outside now that the weather is so nice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.