Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's try this out...

So I'm sure I'll be terrible at keeping this updated, but I'd like to start so that friends and family can keep up with Connor and how he's doing.

Today I'm 33 weeks and 2 days along in my pregnancy, which means I have less than 7 weeks until Connor's due date!! I called and set up 2 consultation appointments with pediatricians in the area, and I'm hoping that I'll find a good fit. They're not until April 21st, so I have time to think of questions to ask. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know :) I really hope that I like one of the 2 doctors I'm going to see so I don't have to extend my search. Especially because both of their offices are less than 5 minutes away from us (and literally next door to the hospital where I'm delivering), so it won't be a far drive for appointments, or if Connor gets sick.

I have my Draping class tonight, one of only 3 left before I graduate!!! During these 3 classes, I have to drape a dress I designed, create a pattern, make the dress (fully finished, with zippers, clean hems, no raw edges), and include sewing instructions and everything. I'm worried about getting it all done, but at this point I'm just doing what I need to so I can graduate, have my degree, and get ready for Connor's arrival. I'm getting really excited to be a mommy, and as a result, school is feeling less and less important. I just want to be done already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.