Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My achievements of the day

So today I finished sewing the corset that I designed in my draping class.  Here are some pictures:
.  
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  The zipper at the front separates, so it's easy to get on and off, and there is boning at all of the princess seams.  I designed, draped, made a pattern for, and sewed this entire thing; I'm quite proud of myself for it!!


The next thing I did was make a beanie for Connor!!  It didn't take very long at all, and I'm really excited with how it turned out.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to make more in other colors.  Here it is:
I'm sorry about the bad quality picture; I took it from my phone.  I'm so excited, I can't wait to see Connor wearing it!!  It was way easier than I thought it would be, so I'm thinking this might be my go-to baby shower gift from now on (not by itself; as part of a package).  

I had a productive day (well, evening/night) and wanted to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.