Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm having so much fun...

I'm just sitting here, watching my belly move around.  I had school today and made some progress (though I still have a lot of work to do in the next week).  I only have a week and a half left of school, and I'm having trouble getting motivated.  I'm SO ready to be done, and school just isn't interesting to me because I just want to be a mommy!!

My baby shower on Sunday was amazing, Tania did such a great job at planning and coordinating everything, and the ice cream cake we made was yummy!!!  We got so many wonderful gifts (and clothes) for Connor, and I can't wait to use them all!  I have his clothes, blankets, towels, and bibs all washed and organized by size, so I hopefully won't have a ton of laundry to do later on.

I have a feeling that Connor is going to be super long, because he's constantly in my ribs and pelvis at the same time.  I feel out of room, and still have 6 weeks to go!!  Not much to update, I'm sure my blog will get much more interesting after Connor gets here, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.