Monday, July 26, 2010

Yummy Oven Fries

These are pretty quick and easy, and fairy healthy, even!

Ingredients:

  • Russet Potatoes (one for each person)
  • Garlic Powder
  • Onion Powder
  • Dry Rosemary
  • Olive Oil
  • Dry Basil
*Amounts vary depending on how many potatoes, and how much flavor you want.  Sorry I'm not being more specific, but I just add spices until I like how they look, lol

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
  • Cut potatoes into wedges, skins on
  • In large mixing bowl, toss fries with spices and enough olive oil just to coat
  • Put on cookie sheet (Whenever I use a cookie sheet I line it with foil so cleanup is a breeze) in a single layer
  • Bake for 25-30 mins
  • Broil for 5-10 mins to get crispy brown coating
I'm not a huge ketchup fan, so I dip mine in A1 steak sauce.  These are super easy and very delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.