Friday, November 12, 2010

Yay, I'm crafty!!

I made C a stuffed owl!  It's going to be a part of his Christmas present.  I found the pattern on the Toad's Treasures blog, and tweaked it a bit.  I changed the eyes to have an iris and a pupil, and I added a "butt" so it can sit up by itself.  I'm really excited about it, I think it turned out great!  (Plus, it matches his owl hat I got from Jessica!)  I need to get a picture of C in his owl hat next to his new owl friend, but that will have to wait for now.  Here it is:

Close up

And now, to give an update on C.  He is doing so awesome!  He's getting so big, smiling, laughing, babbling, and being super friendly.  He can roll from his tummy to his back and from his back to his tummy (which is making diaper changes pretty interesting lately). For the most part, he is a happy, friendly, laid-back baby.  I can't believe he'll be half a year old in just over a week!!! 

Since he's almost 6 months old, we'll soon being exploring solid foods, which is exciting.  I'm so excited for this holiday season, and to experience it all with C.  Here's a picture I took yesterday of my happy little guy in his monkey jammies:

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.