Friday, November 12, 2010

Roasted Veggies!!

Ok, this is a quick, easy, and delicious side dish.  You can use pretty much any vegetables you have on hand, I used a few of my favorites.  I don't have measurements for anything; it differs according to what you use, how much, and according to your taste.  It's super simple, so don't sweat it! (I used all fresh veggies)

Ingredients

  • Broccoli (you can get just the florets, but the stems are delicious, so I got the big heads of broccoli)
  • Zucchini
  • Yellow Summer Squash
  • Baby Carrots
  • Potato
  • Onion flakes (or powder, your preference)
  • Garlic powder
  • Salt
  • Rosemary
  • Olive oil
Directions
  • Heat oven to 430* F
  • Chop veggies (except baby carrots) into bite sized chunks and put in large bowl:

  • Add enough olive oil to coat, and add spices to taste:
 
 
  • Toss everything together to coat evenly
  • Spread out on baking sheets in a single layer, and bake for 20-30 mins
  • Enjoy!!
I had more pictures, but my computer isn't agreeing with me right now.  Like I said, you can use any vegetable or any spices you like, use stuff up that's about to go bad, get stuff on sale, etc.  This would be a GREAT side to steak or BBQ.  I hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.