Saturday, August 13, 2011

20 Weeks!



That's right folks, pregnancy #2 is already halfway gone!  It seems to have flown by.  One one hand I can't wait to meet my little girl, and on the other hand I don't feel anywhere near prepared for having 2 kids under 2!  I suppose it's a little late for me to be reconsidering now though, lol.  
We've had a rough day with C.  He's cutting 3 of his canine teeth at once and it's resulted in a very unhappy baby.  Thankfully he's taken 2 really good naps today, hopefully they'll give him the recharge he needs.  I always feel so sad when I can't help him.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Here's a little comparison of my belly at 20 weeks with each baby:
20 weeks with C

20 weeks with baby girl
Do you like my owl pj's that I'm rocking?  I'm definitely bigger this time around!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.