Monday, May 17, 2010

So today I'm 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  That means only 5 days to go!  Well, 5 days until my due date.  Hopefully Connor comes before that, but he might just hang out for a while.  If he got here tomorrow, that would be super awesome! 

So, I'm measuring big for how far along I am (my giant baby fears may be coming true), and I'm going to have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see how Connor is growing and to check the levels of his amniotic fluid.  I'm nervous about the ultrasound; they are notorious for being off (when my sister had one the DAY my nephew was born, it was off by almost 2 lbs!), and I'm worried that if it shows Connor being too large my doctor may want to go the c section route.  I think I could handle a pretty big baby (I mean, it's not like I'm a small girl, lol).  I don't mind having a big baby, I just want him small enough to push out!!  

Sometimes I feel like I'm SO ready and it could happen at any time, and other times I feel like he's just gonna hang out in there forever and there's no way I'll go into labor on my own.  If he's not ready and my body doesn't want to cooperate I will cook him for as long as he needs (granted, I won't be happy about it), but since he's already large, I'm worried he's going to get too big for me.  I'm really nervous and don't want to get a c section.  

Anyway, here's a picture of my belly from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!! I'd love to hear what you have to say.